Skinny Samoa Girl Scout "Pronuts"
- 1.5 scoops Devotion Angel Food Cake protein
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 TB stevia in the raw
- 1 packet Coconut Biscotti flex flavor
- 1 packet Creme Brûlée flex flavor
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
Mix dry ingredients together. Add egg white and milk. Mix until well blended. Spread batter evenly in 6 pockets of a nonstick sprayed metal mini donut mold. Bake at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 1/2 scoop Devotion Angel Food Cake protein
- 2 TB calorie-free sugar-free caramel syrup
- 1-2 TB unsweetened almond milk
- Mix together and spread over cooled donuts.
- 1/3 melted sugar free dark chocolate bar
- 1 TB unsweetened shredded coconut
Drizzle melted chocolate over donuts and sprinkle coconut lightly over the tops.
*Recipe makes 6 mini donuts
MACROS per donut: Cal: 97.5 Fat: 5.3 Pro: 9.7 Carb: 8.1 Fiber: 4.5