Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 scoop Devotion Angel Food Cake Flavor Protein Powder
- 1 stick Monster Cookie FlexFlavors®
- 1 stick Golden Butter FlexFlavors®
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 C all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 TBSP liquid egg whites
- 1/4 C pure pumpkin puree, canned
- 2 tsp light butter/margarine
- 1 tsp mini chocolate chips
<!-- split -->Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking pan with either a silicone mat or parchment paper.Add all dry ingredients to a bowl but NOT the chocolate chips. Mix to remove any lumps. Add wet ingredients to another bowl and mix, may need to add a splash of water.
Combine mixtures together and divide out the cookies evenly. Divide to form 10 cookies of equal size.
Press mini chocolate chips evenly to each cookie, sprinkle with Himalayan salt if desired, and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.Macros for just 1 cookie: 45 Cals 4P/1F/5CMacros for entire batch of cookies: 320 Cals 31P/7.4F/37.5C