Pumpkin Protein Snickerdoodles
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 1¼ C white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp cinammon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tarter
- pinch of sea salt
- cinnamon erythritol mixture (2 TBSP erythritol, 1 TBSP cinnamon)
- ½ C coconut oil
- ½ C erythritol
- ¼ C brown sugar substitute
- 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ C pure pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk flour, protein, and spices (the first seven ingredients).
- In a separate bowl, beat coconut oil, erythritol, brown sugar substitute, egg yolk, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree.
- Add dry to wet and mix until well combined.
- Form into balls and place onto cookie sheets and slightly flatten each one.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until center is set.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes and then transfer to cooling rack until completely cooled.
Thank you to Joelle @balancingmd for this amazing recipe!