Pumpkin Cheesecake 'Crumble' Cookie
- 1 scoop Devotion Sinful Cinnamon flavor protein powder supplement
- ¼ C pure pumkin puree
- 1.5 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 TBSP brown sugar substitute
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ scoop Devotion Angel Food Cake flavor protein powder supplement
- 1 tsp softened cream cheese
- 3-4 tsp milk to desired icing consistency
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add all cookie ingredients to a medium bowl until well combined. This will be a thick, sticky dough. Spray hands with cooking spray, divide dough and roll into two balls. Spray a cookie sheet lightly with non-stick spray. Shape (flatten slightly) into a thick, round cookie shape. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes. Cool on a cooking rack.
Be sure your cream cheese is softened and mix together with 4 tsp milk. Stir in protein powder. Frost cooled cookies and enjoy.
Yields 2 cookies.