Protein Cherry Cobbler
These single serving, protein cherry cobbler desserts are a great little 'grab-n-go' snack. Each serving has over 14 grams of protein and only 220 calories. It's hard to believe something this tasty can also be so healthy.
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oat flour
- ½ cup almond meal flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup frozen dark cherries, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 4 ramekins with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, yogurt, and honey in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- To the mixing bowl, add protein powder, oat flour, almond meal flour, baking powder and salt and stir until well combined. Stir in ¼ cup cherries.
- Evenly distribute cobbler mixture into the 4 ramekins. Top each mixture with the remainder ¼ cup of cherries.
- Bake in the oven for 38-42 minutes and let cool for 30 minutes. Enjoy!