Personal Protein Pizza
Ingredients for Dough:
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Buttery Blend Protein powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of Sea salt and black pepper
- Italian Seasonings and/or Garlic powder to taste
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce (or other pizza sauce)
- 1/4 cup low fat mozzarella
- 4 pieces turkey pepperoni
Method: First, Preheat oven to 375*F . Next, In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly into a dough. Prepare pizza pan or cooking sheet with non-stick spray. Spread dough into a thin layer on pan. Bake for 7 minutes at 375*F
Add desired toppings to dough. Then bake for additional 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
You can also make this pizza in an air-fryer. Click here to watch Dana make this delicious pizza!!
Macros for entire Pizza (including toppings): 290 calories// Carbs 12g// Fat 10g// Protein 38g// Sugar 5g (from sauce)