Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 2 scoops Buttery Blend Protein Powder Supplement
- 2 sticks Peanut Butter Crunch FlexFlavors®
- 1/4 C All Purpose Flour (or equal parts Almond Flour)
- 1/4 C Swerve Brown Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 6 Tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 C Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
<!-- split -->
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix the dry ingredients, making sure to break any brown sugar lumps down, before adding the peanut butter, apple sauce, and vanilla extract. Stir until a dough begins to form.
3. Fold the chocolate chips into the dough.
4. Divide the dough into 8 pieces and press each between your palms to flatten. (Spray your hands with cooking spray to prevent sticking.) Place the cookies on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 6-8 minutes until the bottoms begin to slightly brown around the edges and the tops are still slightly soft in the center.