Mint Chocolate Protein Fudge
Protein, healthy fat, and all natural honey can somehow turn into a decadent mint chocolate fudge. These little dessert bites are so so good it's hard to believe they're actually good for you too.
- ½ cup mashed ripe avocado (90g)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup coconut butter, melted
- 1½ teaspoon peppermint (or mint) extract, divided
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition angel food cake protein powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar free dark chocolate, melted
<!-- split -->Method:
- Place the avocado, honey, greek yogurt, coconut butter and 1 teaspoon peppermint extract in a small blender (I use a magic bullet).
- Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour mixture into a bowl and, if you still have small lumps, mash them with a spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the protein powder to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Evenly spoon fudge mixture into 8 mini cupcake liners, smoothing down with the back of a spoon.
- Let mixture solidify in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Once fudge solidifies, melt the chocolate and stir in the remainder of ½ teaspoon peppermint extract. Drizzle melted chocolate on top of each fudge piece. Let the chocolate harden then enjoy!