Chocolate Banana PB Ice Cream
- 4 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 cup Devotion brownie batter protein powder
- 2 TBSP nutbutter
- 1/4 C Unsweetened almond milk (+/-)
- Sugar-free dark chocolate chips
<!-- split -->
1) Place chopped bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder, and peanut butter into high speed blender or food processor.
2) Blend on high speed, adding almond milk as needed to keep the mixture blending but not over liquefying. Use a rubber spatula to push down ingredients and wipe sides of blender as you go.
3) Mix in chocolate chips and freezer in a freezer safe container for several hours. Defrost for 2-3 minutes before enjoying!
Recipe by Joelle Mouhanna @balancingmd
Yields 5 servings
Macros per serving: Cal: 165 // Fat: 6 // Carbs: 25 // Pro: 8
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀