Carrot Cake Protein Cookies
- 1 scoop Angel Food Cake Flavor Protein Powder
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- dash nutmeg (to taste)
- pinch of sea salt
- ⅓ C pureed raw carrots
- 2 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Chopped walnuts or raisins (optional)
- 1/2 scoop Devotion Angel Food Cake Flavor Protein Powder
- 2 TBSP cream cheese, softened (or plain greek yogurt)
- 2 TBSP unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix dry ingredients together until well blended (no clumps). In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredient. Add wet to dry and mix well, adding in any optional items at this time.
Spoon onto parchment/silicone lined cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies appear firm. Remove from oven to cool.
While cooling, prepare the frosting and top the cookies once they're completely cooled, or leave them plain. Either way... enjoy them guilt-free!!
Thank you Kyla McDonald for this wonderful recipe!
Yields 8-10 cookies.
Macros for 1 cookie (frosting not included in macros): 33 cal // Pro 3.3g // Fat 0.4g // Carb 4.6g // Fiber 1.5g