Buttery Blend French Toast Bake
4 slices of bread
3 egg whites
1/2 scoop Devotion Nutrition Buttery Blend flavor protein powder supplement
Optional Toppings: Blueberries, Strawberries, Sugar-Free white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8x8 pan or bread pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Take 4 pieces of bread and cut in half crosswise. Whisk together 3 egg whites and 1/2 scoop protein powder until completely combined.
3. Dip bread pieces in egg mixture and cover both sides. Stack bread pieces in pan.
4. Pour the remaining egg mixture over the bread. Add blueberries and white chocolate chips. (I waited until it was done baking to add strawberries).
5. Bake for about 25-30 minutes for until slightly browned and bread is toasted.
6. Add strawberries and serve warm. Top with syrup or your favorite nut butter!
Recipe compliments of Abby IG @asink6