BROWNIE BATTER PUMPKIN FUDGE CUPCAKES
- 1 scoop (30g) Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter Protein Powder
- 1 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 1 TBSP Almond Flour
- 1 TBSP Jet Black Cocoa Powder
- 2-3 sticks FlexFlavors® (Pumpkin Pie or Creme Brulee are both excellent choices)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 C Pumpkin Puree
- 3 TBSP Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
OPTIONAL - Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips for garnish
Preheat conventional oven to 375F and spray your muffin pan, or silicone mold. Mix all the dry ingredients together first, then add your wet to dry. Mix well and equally divide into 6 muffin cavities. Bake 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week (if they last that long).
Yields 6 cupcakes/muffins. 1 cupcake = 1 serving.
Recipe adapted from Kyla McDonald.