Brownie Batter Fudge Pronuts (Protein Donuts)
- 1 scoop Devotion Brownie Batter flavor protein powder supplement
- 1/4 C coconut flour
- 2 TBSP cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 TBSP fat free sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 TBSP brown sugar substitute
- 1/3 C sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C skim milk
- 2 TBSP sugar free chocolate chips
- OPTIONAL: sugar-free chocolate syrup
Cals 146 F6 C13 P11
- In a mixing bowl sift together dry ingredients. Add in egg, sour cream, and milk and mix until a thick batter has formed.
- In a pre sprayed nonstick donut pan, form batter into each donut and divide chocolate chips evenly among each donut pressing lightly into the top of the donuts.
- Bake at 350 F for about 15 minutes or until donuts are firm. Allow to cool, then drizzle with sugar-free chocolate syrup and enjoy!
Joelle Mouhanna @balancingmd
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
MD Candidate 2021