Brownie Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 scoop Devotion Brownie Batter Flavor Protein Powder
- 2 sticks Creme Brulee FlexFlavors®
- 2 TBSP dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 oz egg whites
- 1/4 C smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 C Fat-Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 TBSP (45g) sugar-free baking chips
Mix all ingredients until well blended. Scoop 6 equal portions onto parchment paper or non-stick cookie sheet. Bake at 375F for 5-7 minutes. Be careful not to overbake. Let them cool for a few minutes and enjoy!!
Top with sugar free cool-whip or brownie batter frosting!!
Recipe yields 6 cookies.
*unsweetened applesauce or pure pumpkin can be substituted for yogurt but may affect texture and density.
Macros per cookie: Cal 127 // Fat: 7.5g // Sat Fat: 2.3g // Carbs: 9.8g // Fiber: 3.8g // Pro: 9.6g // Sugar: 1.5g