AIR-FRYER BROWNIE BATTER COOKIE CAKE
- 1 scoop Brownie Batter Protein powder supplement
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 TBSP jet black cocoa powder
- 1 whole egg, whisked
- 50g pure pumpkin puree, canned
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP water
- 14g sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 7g mini M&Ms
- Sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Sugar-free cool whip
- Nut Butter
Mix dry ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix by hand just until well combined. Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes while you preheat your air fryer for 5 min 400°.
Spray a 7" springform pan (or one that will fit into your air fryer) with non-stick butter Pam and spread batter evenly. Top with sugar-free chocolate chips and/or M&Ms. Set your temperature to 390° and air fry for approximately 5 minutes for a perfect soft-baked cookie cake!
Add additional toppings, if desired and enjoy!!