Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie Keto Cheesecake Minis
- 2 scoops Sweet Potato Pie protein powder supplement
- 2-4 FlexFlavors® (optional for added sweetness or flavor manipulation)
- 1 TBSP Swerve brown sugar substitute
- ½ C baking Stevia
- 250g pure pumpkin, canned
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz greek yogurt
- 2 oz cottage cheese
- 2 whole eggs
Preheat oven to 350° and place a baking dish filled with 1" water to create a humid environment and lessen cracking.
Add wet ingredients to blender and combine. Add dry ingredients to wet and blend again until well combined, smooth and creamy.
Spray 2-4" mini springform pans with cooking spray and fill. Place in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Top with optional nuts or sugar free whip and enjoy!
PRO TIP: I used full fat ingredients to satisfy a keto diet, however feel free to experiment with lower fat, fat-free options and/or egg whites only; noting that this will affect texture and possibly cooking time.
Yields: Two (2) 4" mini cheesecakes
Macros will vary depending on brand/type of cheeses and yogurt used.