Sweet Potato Pie Pumpkin Cupcakes
- 1 scoop (30g) Devotion Nutrition Sweet Potato Pie Protein Powder
- 1 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 1 TBSP Almond Flour
- 2-3 sticks Pumpkin Pie FlexFlavors® (or 4-6g baking stevia)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg (optional, for a spice muffin flavor)
- 1/2 C Pumpkin Puree
- 3 TBSP Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Preheat conventional oven to 375F and spray your muffin pan, or silicone mold. Mix all the dry ingredients together first, then add your wet to dry. Mix well and equally divide into 6 muffin cavities. Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week (if they last that long).
Yields 6 cupcakes/muffins. 1 cupcake = 1 serving.
PRO TIP: Add a few drops of food coloring to our Angel Food Cake frosting for a spooktacular treat!!