Sweet Potato Pie Protein Carrot Cake Mini Muffins
- 1 Scoop (30g) Devotion Sweet Potato Pie Flavored Protein Powder Supplement
- 2-3 Sticks Devotion FlexFlavors® (optional for added sweetness)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 76g Grated Carrots
- ¼ C Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 3 TBSP Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Chopped Walnuts
- Brown Sugar Substitute
Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare silicone mini muffin pan. Mix dry ingredients until well combined and no lumps. In a personal blender, combine wet ingredients and add to dry. Add batter to pan and bake approximately 20 minutes for mini muffins.
If desired mix walnuts and brown sugar substitute together and sprinkle on top prior to baking for a crumb type topping.
Yields 15 mini muffins/bites.
Enjoy plain or frost with our yummy cream cheese frosting.
- 1/2 scoop Angel Food Cake Flavor Protein Powder
- 1 Stick FlexFlavors (Creme Brulee or Golden Butter)
- 2 TBSP Cream Cheese, Softened (or plain greek yogurt)
- 2 TBSP unsweetened vanilla almond milk
You may wish to use more or less liquid to adjust consistency.