Sweet Potato Pie Custard Cake w/Buttery Blend Crumble
- 1 Scoop Sweet Potato Pie protein
- 1 stick Monkey Bread FlexFlavors®
- 1 stick Golden Butter FlexFlavors®
- 1 egg white
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 C old fashioned oats
- 1 medium mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 C almond milk
- 2 TBSP water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/3 C chopped pecans
- 1/3 C brown sugar substitute
- 1 scoop Buttery Blend protein powder supplement
- 1-2 sticks Golden Butter FlexFlavors®
- Cinnamon to taste
Add all cake ingredients to a blender until well combined and smooth. Pour batter into a greased 6" round cake pan. Set aside.
Prepare crumble: In a medium sized sauce pan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Add pecans and brown sugar replacement, stirring frequently until melted together. Reduct heat to low and sprinkle in Buttery Blend protein, FlexFlavors® and cinnamon. Continue stirring until it forms a nice crumbly texture.
If crumble is too wet, simply add a little more Buttery Blend protein!
Spoon crumble over the cake and bake 20-25 min at 350 degrees. Remove from oven.
Cool, slice, and enjoy!