Sweet Potato Pie Baked Oatmeal
- 1 scoop Sweet Potato Pie protein
- 1/2 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 3 oz sweet potato, mashed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Swerve brown sugar substitute
- Add-ins of choice: pecans, sugar free caramel syrup, mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a baking ramekin with coconut oil or baking spray.
- Mash sweet potato in a small bowl, then add milk.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Add sweet potato mixture into the bowl of the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour oatmeal mixture into the prepared ramekin, and bake in the center of the oven for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool a bit, and enjoy!