- 2 scoops Brownie Batter protein powder
- 2 very ripe bananas
- ½ cup Nut Butter (of your choice)
- 1-2 Peanut butter crunch Flex Flavors
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Optional Toppings: Protein Icing (not included in macros)
- chocolate chips and peanuts
Mash bananas into a clean bowl. Add Brownie Batter protein powder, Flex Flavors, nut butter and cocoa powder. Mix well and spread batter into a greased baking pan.
Bake at 350 for 20 min and cut into squares.
1 serving = 1 brownie
Makes: 9 brownies
Macros (does not include optional topping): Cal: 140 calories // Fat: 8 g // Sat Fat: 1.9 grams // Carbs: 11 grams // Fiber: 2.8 // Pro: 9 grams // Sugar: 4.5 grams