- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop Devotion Angel Food Cake protein
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup hot water
- a pinch of salt (sodium-free salt)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl mix dry ingredients.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
4. Stir dry ingredients into the creamed egg whites.
5. Stir your batter in the hot water.
6. Pour into the pan.
6. Bake for about 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
7. Let it cool for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!