Protein Brownie Batter Banana Bread
Some things just seem to go together- peanut butter & jelly, cookies & milk, and in this case chocolate & banana. When you combine rich brownie batter with a caramel hinted bananas foster, magic seems to happen. Mix in a few crunchy chocolate chips and it's hard to believe that this dish is actually healthy.
- 4 egg whites
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 small banana
- 3 scoops Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter protein powder
- 1 packet Devotion Nutrition Bananas Foster Flex Flavor
- 1 cup oat flour
- ¾ cup almond meal flour
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup sugar free chocolate chips
<!-- split -->
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a standard sized loaf pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Add egg whites, yogurt, and banana to a blender or food processor. Blend mixture until it’s smooth. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl, add protein powder, oat flour, almond flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Stir all ingredients together until batter is well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into the prepared pan and smooth down with the back of a spoon. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Let cool then cut into 16 slices. Enjoy!