- 1/3 cup (100g) mashed banana
- 5 scoops (150g) Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 1/8 cup (30g) light butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- stevia/splenda to taste
- 2 packets Monkey Bread Flex Flavors
- 1 tablespoons (21g) honey
- 1/8 cup (15g) chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons (15g) chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and add mashed bananas.
- Slowly mix in all other ingredients until smooth.
- If needed, add water to cake batter consistency.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean.
Makes 10 servings: 1 serving is one 50 gram piece
Macros for 1 serving: 135 Cal/ 5F/7C/15P