Lemon Poppy Seed Protein Donuts
- 64g light butter
- 64g unsweetened applesauce
- 1 scoop Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 15g all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- stevia/splenda to taste
- 2 Lemon Meringue Flex Flavors
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 10 drops lemon juice
- 7g sugar free fat free Lemon pudding mix
- 80g (or 3 large) egg whites
- water to consistencyOptional Toppings: Protein Icing (not included in macros)
<!-- split -->
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter, then combine all ingredients and stir until batter is smooth.
3. Pour into greased donut pan.
4. Bake for 10 minutes and enjoy. Feel free to ice with Devotion “Icing” (Protein Powder + a little water to icing consistency)
Serving size: 1 Donut
Recipe yields: 6 Donuts
Macros (does not include optional topping): Cal: 121 // Fat: 5 // Carbs: 5 //Pro: 14 //