- 1 ½ scoop (28g) Angel Food Cake protein powder, divided
- 2 TBSP (14g) coconut flour
- 2 TBSP (14g) almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Peach Cobbler Flex Flavors
- Single serve (½ oz/15g) pouch of freeze dried peaches, crushed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C (122g) liquid egg whites
- 1/4 C (60g) + 1 TBSP (15g) unsweetened almond, cashew or coconut milk
Preheat oven to 350. Apply non-stick spray/oil to 8 wells of mini-bundt pan or standard-sized muffin pan. If using a silicone baking pan, place on a firm baking sheet.
In a small bowl, mix together dry ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together liquids until well blended. combine dry ingredients with liquids and mix well. Quickly pour into prepared pan and bake until cooked through, approximately 18 minutes. Tops will spring back when lightly touched.
Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes on cooling rack. Remove from pan and allow to cool. Serve warm or store in the fridge.
For the glaze, mix ½ scoop Devotion Angel Food Cake protein powder and ½ Italian Almond Cookie Flex Flavors with 2 TBSP water and drizzle on top of warm bundts/muffins.
Macros per 2 muffins (includes protein glaze): Cal: 127 // Fat: 4.6 // Sat Fat: 1.7 // Carbs: 7.3 // Fiber: 2.8 // Pro: 13.9 // Sugar: 2.4
Notes: If using a metal non-stick pan, reduce baking temperature to 325 and increase baking time accordingly.