Protein Peach Cobbler
- 1 - 16 oz. Bag frozen peaches (thawed completely)
- 3 packets Peach Cobbler flex flavors
- 2 tbsp Truvia brown sugar blend
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 scoops Angel Food Cake protein
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil softened
- 1/2 + 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Combine all peach base ingredients in a medium bowl, making sure peaches are evenly coated and set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine dry crust topping ingredients together and mix. Add almond milk and coconut oil, and continue to mix until batter is thick and smooth.
Add peach base mixture to a pam-sprayed baking dish. Spread crust topping batter evenly over peaches and sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Be sure to refrigerate leftovers!
Makes 6 servings.
Macros per serving: Cal: 121 // fat: 3.9 // pro: 8.3 // carb: 17.3 // fib. 2.5