Golden Butter Protein Pancakes
- 1 scoop (28g) Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake Protein Powder
- 3 Golden Butter Flex Flavors
- 2 TBSP (14g) coconut flour
- 2 TBSP (14g) almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C (122g) liquid egg whites
- 1/4 C (60g) unsweetened almond or coconut milk
In a small bowl, mix together dry ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together liquids until well blended. Add dry ingredients to liquids and stir to combine.
Preheat griddle and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Pour approximately ⅛ cup batter per pancake onto hot griddle. When bubbles start to rise and pop, flip and cook through. Repeat until all batter is used up. Garnish as desired and serve.
Macros per 1/4 recipe (approximately 2 pancakes): Cal: 99 // Fat: 4.3 // Sat Fat: 1.5 // Carbs: 3.9 // Fiber: 1.9 // Pro: 11.4 // Sugar: 0.2
Pro Tip: This recipe calls for Golden Butter Flex Flavors, but feel free to substitute other Flex Flavors, based on availability or personal preference. With so many choices, the possibilities are endless!