Gina Aliotti’s Cranberry Razzmatazz Black Bean Brownie Bars These protein packed Holiday Cranberry Razzmatazz Black Bean Brownie Bars will not only satisfy your sweet tooth but are actually good for you! The fat comes from healthy coconut oil and only sugars are coming from the dried cranberries. The key is not avoiding things you are craving, rather, it is coming up with fun and healthy ways to still have what it is you are craving! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I would love to hear from you with your healthy holiday creations!
- 2 scoops Devotion Brownie Batter Protein Powder
- 1 (15.5 ounce, 3.5 cups) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 3 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp peppermint extract
- 3 Razzmatazz Flex Flavors (can be substituted for regular stevia, to taste)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional and does add additional calories and sugar)
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease baking dish or best to use mini bar baking pan that holds 6 bars. Spray dish with non stick spray. 2. Use food processor, blender or hand mixer to combine all ingredients (except 1 Razzmatazz Flex Flavor) and mix well. If you are using cranberries, fold them into the brownie batter. Pour into baking dish and sprinkle Razzmatazz Flex Flavor over top. If you are using regular baking stevia, sprinkle stevia over top to add a touch of sweetness to bars. 3. Bake in the preheated oven until when you puncture with a toothpick, it comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy!