1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Spray mini cake pan with coconut oil or nonstick spray. Set aside.
3. Place first nine ingredients in blender or food processor and Blend or purée until all ingredients are mixed well.
4. In sauté pan add coconut oil coconut and coconut biscotti flex flavor. Pan fry until golden brown.
5. Add half batter to mani cake pan. Sprinkle half coconut sauté over batter. Poor rest of batter over top and top off with remaining shredded coconut.
6. Place in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
7. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Enjoy!
Serving size: 2