Chocolate Cream Protein Donuts
Chocolate Cream Protein Donuts, aka ProNuts are a healthy way to curb that sweet tooth.
Ingredients for Donuts
- 1½ scoop Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter protein powder
- ¼ cup almond meal flour
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- ¼ cup xylitol
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup canned sweet potato puree (or plain greek yogurt)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ scoop Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 1 packet Devotion Nutrition Crème Brulee Flex Flavor
<!-- split -->
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini donut pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Whisk together egg whites and sweet potato puree in a bowl until smooth.
- Add in the remainder of the donut ingredients to the bowl and stir until batter is smooth and well combined.
- Evenly spoon donut batter into mini donut pan. This recipe will make 22 donuts total.
- Bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven and place the cooked donuts on a plate letting them cool while you make the icing.
- For the icing, whisk together icing ingredients until smooth.
- Dip ½ of each donut into icing and place back on the plate. Repeat this process until all 22 donuts are iced. Enjoy!