Chocolate Cream Protein Donuts, aka ProNuts are a healthy way to curb that sweet tooth.
Ingredients for Donuts
Ingredients for Icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini donut pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Whisk together egg whites and sweet potato puree in a bowl until smooth.
- Add in the remainder of the donut ingredients to the bowl and stir until batter is smooth and well combined.
- Evenly spoon donut batter into mini donut pan. This recipe will make 22 donuts total.
*Tip: I like to spoon the batter in a Ziploc bag, cut a corner off of the bag, and squeeze the batter out of the bag into the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven and place the cooked donuts on a plate letting them cool while you make the icing.
- For the icing, whisk together icing ingredients until smooth.
Makes 22 servings:
- Dip ½ of each donut into icing and place back on the plate. Repeat this process until all 22 donuts are iced. Enjoy!
1 serving is 1 donut with icing Macros for 1 serving:
53 calories, 3.1g protein, 5.2g carbs, 2.9g fat, 0g sugar, 1g fiber