- 1 scoop Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 2-3 Blueberry Sky Flex Flavors
- 2 TBSP (14g) coconut flour
- 2 TBSP (14g) almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C (60g) egg whites
- 1/4 C (60g) unsweetened almond milk
In a small bowl, mix together dry ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together liquids until well blended. Add dry ingredients to liquids and mix well. Turn waffle iron on and allow to batter to sit, approximately 5 minutes while waffle iron heats.
Spray heated waffle iron with non-stick spray. Pour half the batter onto the plates, close and cook 3-4 minutes until cooked through and golden brown. Carefully remove from waffle iron and serve.
Macros for half recipe: Cal: 180 // Fat: 8.2 // Sat Fat: 2.5 // Carbs: 6.8 // Fiber: 3.6 // Pro:19.1 // Sugar: 0.8