It's too bad this recipe only makes 8 muffins... Next time we might just have to double the ingredients. Made with Bananas Foster Flex Flavor, the sweet and healthy flavor will definitely leave you wanting more.
- 2 scoops Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 2 packets Devotion Nutrition Bananas Foster Flex Flavor
- ¾ cup oat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 egg whites
- 1 small banana, divided
- 3 medjool dates (pitted, soaked in water for 30 minutes, & drained)
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 8 silicon cupcake liners on a sheet pan and set aside.
- Place egg whites, ½ of the banana, dates, and almond milk in a blender or food processor. Blend until mixture is smooth and pour into a mixing bowl. Stir in coconut oil.
- To the mixing bowl, add the protein powder, flex flavor, oat flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir until mixture is well combined.
- Chop the remaining ½ of the banana into bite-sized pieces and stir into the muffin batter. Evenly spoon the muffin batter into the cupcake liners.
- Bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes, or until a knife inserted into muffin comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!