It's too bad this recipe only makes 8 muffins... Next time we might just have to double the ingredients. Made with Bananas Foster Flex Flavor, the sweet and healthy flavor will definitely leave you wanting more.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 8 silicon cupcake liners on a sheet pan and set aside.
- Place egg whites, ½ of the banana, dates, and almond milk in a blender or food processor. Blend until mixture is smooth and pour into a mixing bowl. Stir in coconut oil.
- To the mixing bowl, add the protein powder, flex flavor, oat flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir until mixture is well combined.
- Chop the remaining ½ of the banana into bite-sized pieces and stir into the muffin batter. Evenly spoon the muffin batter into the cupcake liners.
Makes 8 servings: 1 serving is 1 muffin Macros for 1 serving: 146 calories, 10.7g protein, 23g carbs, 7.7g fat, 9g sugar, 3.3g fiber File Under: High Protein Banana Muffins - Protein Muffins - Protein Banana Muffins Recipe - Bananas Foster Protein Muffins - Banana Muffins Recipe
- Bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes, or until a knife inserted into muffin comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!